There are currently no competitions running at National-Lottery.com. Check back regularly for news of upcoming promotions.
Previous Competitions and Winners
February 2016 Valentines Giveaway
- Barry Page won a Red Letter Days Spa Day for Two in our Valentine's Giveaway! When we contacted Barry, he said: "Thank you so much for this amazing prize of a Spa day for two - my partner and I are absolutely delighted and are really looking forward to this special day."
- James Astrella won a bouquet of 12 roses from Interflora to be delivered on Valentine's Day! When we spoke to James, he said: "So pleased to have won the roses!"
January Blues Giveaway 2016
- Prize 9: Diane Allen from Doncaster was the lucky winner of an Odeon Awards Season Gift Tin. When we spoke to Diane, she said: "Wow can't believe I have won many thanks - looking forward to using the tickets"
- Prize 8: Patricia Hancock from Stansted was the lucky winner of a £20 Sports Direct Voucher. When we contacted Patricia, she told us: "What a lovely surprise to hear that I have won a Sports Direct Voucher"
- Prize 7: Anna Ingram from North Lincolnshire was the lucky winner of a Bluedio Bluetooth Speaker. When we spoke to Anna, she said: "What a lovely way to start my day by being told I was a winner! I was lucky enough to win the Bluedio Speakers, and I am so looking forward to using them!"
- Prize 6: Dale Askew from Surrey was the lucky winner of a 1kg bag of PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein. When we contacted Dale, he said: "I'm delighted to be announced as a winner in the prize draw, I will be using the protein powder in my Nutribullet! Thank you so much!"
- Prize 5: Ruth Wollerton from Peterborough was the lucky winner of 10 EuroMillions tickets. When we contacted Ruth, she told us: "I am so excited with my win, hopefully my numbers will come up."
- Prize 4: Rachel Bonness from Herefordshire was the lucky winner of a Nutribullet! When we spoke to Rachel, she said: "I was delighted I won as my resolution this year is to tone up at the gym & I wanted to create delicious protein smoothies after my workouts. My goal is going to be so much easier now! Thanks so much for my fab prize"
- Prize 3: Nieyaati Masurkar from London was the lucky winner of a Fitbit Charge HR. When we contacted Nieyaati, she said: "This is amazing! Can't believe it! Bidding farewell for good to #JanuaryBlues Thank you guys! Thank you for giving me a chance to be more fit & healthy. Can't wait to try it & feel great. Thank you once again"
- Prize 2: Melissa Palmer from Lancashire was the lucky winner of a set of bathroom scales. When we spoke to Melissa, she said: "Thank you so much im very happy never thought i would be lucky enough to win thank you"
- Prize 1: Aimee Herrington from Nuneaton was the lucky winner of a month's Pure Gym membership! When we contacted Aimee, she said: "When I got told I had won I was really happy and proud :)"
December 2015 iPad Pro Giveaway
- Matthew Richards from Bournemouth was the lucky winner of an iPad Pro in the December competition. When we contacted Matthew, he said: "I'd like to say a massive thank you... you've made my Christmas special!"
November 2015 Superdraw Ticket Giveaway
- Hannah Macdougall from Perthshire won 50 EuroMillions tickets for the €100 million Superdraw on Friday 6th November 2015. When we spoke to Hannah, she told us: "I was at work when I found out, and it's not what I expected to hear when I answered the phone. Here's hoping it's a lucky Friday!"
June 2015 Mega Friday Ticket Giveaway
- Ashley Honeyford from Belfast won 50 EuroMillions tickets for the Mega Friday draw on 26th June 2015. When we contacted Ashley, he told us: "I would like to thank you for the tickets, I was over the moon when I won. If I win any money this Friday night it would be going towards a house and our wedding next year."
February 2015 Valentine's Day Ticket Giveaway
- Peter Reid from Erskine won 50 Lotto tickets to the Valentine's Day draw that took place on Saturday 14th February! When we contacted Peter, he said he was "Delighted to have won 50 tickets for Lotto draw on Valentine's Day, even better if I have a winning ticket!"