Claiming Health Lottery Prizes
Health Lottery prize claims must be lodged by 6pm on the 180th day following the date of the winning draw. The process for collecting your winnings differs depending on how much you have won and how you bought your ticket.
Claims for Individual Online Health Lottery Tickets
- Prizes up to £2,000 – The funds are paid directly into your player account, from where you can withdraw it to your bank account or use it to fund further ticket purchases.
- Prizes over £2,000 – You must call the claims team on 0844 375 55 55 (5p a minute from a BT line, with costs from other networks varying). You will be guided through the process of collecting your winnings.
Friday 23rd June 2017
Claims for Health Lottery Tickets Bought by Direct Debit
- Prizes up to £10,000 – These are paid directly into your bank account.
- Prizes of £10,000 or more - You must call the claims team on 0844 375 55 55 (5p a minute from a BT line with costs from other networks varying) to arrange collection of your funds.
Claims for Health Lottery Tickets Bought in Person
- Prizes up to £50 – Any one of the more than 32,000 Health Lottery retailers can pay out a prize of up to £50 in cash.
- Prizes up to £250 – You can collect your prize at any Health Lottery-affiliated Post Office branch.
- Prizes over £250 - You need to contact the claims team on 0844 375 55 55 (5p a minute from a BT line with costs from other networks varying). They will arrange for you to collect your prize money.
Make sure you check the latest Health Lottery results soon after the draws have taken place to see if you are due a prize.