The only information collected by National-Lottery.com comes from industry-standard cookies. You can decide whether to accept or reject these through the settings on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are a normal part of internet browsing - they help websites to provide information which will be of interest to you.
The cookies provide us with information about how you use the website, such as which pages you visit and how long you spend on each page. The purpose is to discover what you do and don’t like, so we can provide more of the information you want and continue to improve the website.
Cookies do not grant us access to your computer or to any information about you as an individual - only to the limited amount of data that you have agreed to share with us. This is why the default settings on most web browsers accept cookies automatically. It is up to you if you want to adjust your web browser settings to decline cookies, but this could prevent some of the features on this website from functioning as intended.
National-Lottery.com may collect and store the following kinds of data when you use the site:
- The device you browse with and how you use the site. This may include your IP address, the pages you visit, how long you spend visiting the site, your browser type and version, and operating system.
- Any other information you provide to us such as your name, email address or postal address
What is the data used for?
National-Lottery.com may use the personal information you provide to us for any of the following reasons:
- To improve and personalise the website according to your interests
- Administer the website
- Keep the site secure and help prevent fraud
- Resolve any complaints or enquiries you have in relation to the site
- To enable the use of website services
- To ensure you are abiding by the terms of this website
Disclosure of your details
International data transfers
Your privacy and the security of your data are of paramount importance to us. We work hard to make sure that your personal information cannot be accessed by unauthorised persons and take steps to maintain the highest levels of security. These include physical protection of all hardware, implementation of electronic security protocols, and the strictest managerial oversight.
You can contact us at any time to instruct us to provide you with any data we hold about you. You will need to provide evidence of your identity to ensure that no information is being disclosed to someone who has no right to receive it. Valid proof of ID will be a notarised photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill, while we also reserve the right to request additional information.