National Lottery Information
All you need to know about playing the National Lottery and Health Lottery games, from Lucky Dips and direct debits to scratchcards and syndicates.
View the prizes available in each national lottery game along with average pay-outs for each tier and overall chances of winning a prize.
Find out about these special EuroMillions draws which boast far bigger and better jackpots than normal.
Lottery jackpots are always life-changing but some more so than others. Read about the most amazing and unforgettable lottery wins here.
It's not just the winners who come out on top – lotteries fund thousands of good causes which help change communities and improve the lives of millions of people in the UK.
Find out about currently unclaimed lottery prizes. UK National Lottery players have 180 days from the date of a draw to claim a prize.
More Lottery Information
- Camelot - Information about the Camelot company
- Direct Debit - Information about playing the lottery via Direct Debit
- Lost Lottery Tickets - What to do if you lose your ticket
- Lottery Claims - How to claim a lottery prize
- Lotto Changes - Information about recent changes to Lotto
- Overseas - Play the National Lottery from Overseas
- Publicity - Publicity advice for large jackpot wins
- Rollovers - Information about National Lottery rollovers
- Scams - Advice on how to avoid lottery scams
- Syndicates - National Lottery syndicates