Lotto events are draws in which extra Lotto Millionaire Raffle prizes are are distributed and are often held to coincide with specific occasions, such as the Olympics or Christmas. Check this page to find the latest information on forthcoming Lotto Events and details of previous activities.
Christmas 2017 Lotto Raffle Event
On Saturday 23rd December 2017, Lotto offered an extra 200 prizes of £20,000 in its Lotto Christmas Raffle extravaganza. In addition to the 21 prize winners in every regular Lotto Millionaire Raffle draw, which includes one winner of £1 million, there were a further 200 guaranteed winners, each of whom received a slice of a £5.4 million prize pool.
Previous Lotto Events
- In December 2016, Lotto hosted special raffle events on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. The draw on 24th December saw 200 additional second tier Lotto Millionaire Raffle awards of £20,000 given away, while the 31st December draw offered 100 extra £20,000 prizes.
- On Saturday 27th August, there were 27 extra £1 million prizes, 23 worth £100,000 and 17 of £50,000 to celebrate the number of gold, silver and bronze medals won by Team GB at the Rio Olympics.
- Throughout May 2016 there were two Lotto Millionaire Raffle top prizes of £1 million offered in each draw, rather than the usual one.
- On 9th April 2016, the game marked the beginning of the tenth series of Britain’s Got Talent, which was sponsored by Lotto, by creating ten millionaires.
- On 10th October 2015, the first Lotto Millionaire Raffle draw saw the game distribute 25 top-tier prizes to mark the first Lotto draw under the new rules.