How to Claim All or Nothing Prizes
The process to claim your lottery prize from a winning All or Nothing ticket is extremely easy, and you will have your hands on your winnings in no time. You have 180 days to collect your prize so there is no rush, but its best to claim the prize as soon as possible as that time will whizz by before you know it. The process is slightly different depending on if you played online or from a retailer, so follow the respective advice below depending on how you bought your tickets.
If you have played online then your tickets are stored in your online account, and therefore the numbers are automatically checked for you. You can also log in to check your numbers anytime you want and do the process for yourself. Its likely that you will receive an email saying that you have won, but its always best to check for yourself. There are two ways to get your money depending on the value of your prize:
- Up to £2,000 – All prizes below this threshold are paid directly into your players account. You can then do what you want with this money- buy more tickets or withdraw it back to your bank account.
- Over £2,000 – You will need to call the claims team on 0844 375 55 55 and a Health Lottery adviser will help you process your claim and get your hands on your money.
Tickets from a retailer
If you have played from a retailer then you will need to claim your winnings from a retailer. It doesn’t have to be the same one that you bought your ticket from, but its always advisable to return to the same one if its convenient. If you have your ticket then the claims process is slightly different depending on the value of your winnings:
- Up to £50 - Any retailer will pay prizes up to £50
- Up to £250 - You can collect these from most retailers, but failing that you can collect up to £250 from a Health-Lottery affiliated Post Office branch.
- Over £250 - You need to contact the Health Lottery directly to process these claims. This can be done at 0844 375 55 55 and they will arrange for your money to be sent to you directly.