The fourth EuroMillions Superdraw of 2022 will go ahead on Friday 2nd December, giving UK players another huge jackpot to aim for in an extraordinary year for big winners.
Welcome to National-Lottery.com, the home of the latest results and information for all UK lottery games, including Lotto, EuroMillions, and Thunderball. Find all the winning numbers for your favourite lotteries and check your tickets to see if you've won a big jackpot or any other prize.
National Lottery Draws
There are a total of six draw-based National Lottery games that you can play for each week in the UK. With different price points available to suit your budget and various odds of winning, you're never far away from your next chance to win:
- Lotto: The UK's original lottery game launched nearly 30 years ago and offers regular starting jackpots of at least £2 million. You also have the chance to take part in 'Must Be Won' Lotto draws, which see far bigger Lotto prizes paid out if the jackpot rolls down.
- EuroMillions: This multi-million Euro lottery combines entries from nine countries to offer colossal jackpots that can reach over £190 million! UK players also get entry into the £1 million Millionaire Maker raffle included in every ticket.
- Set For Life: The first annuity game to be offered by the UK National Lottery, Set For Life boasts a top prize of £10,000 every month for 30 years. That's a total of £3.6 million, paid in monthly instalments if you hit the top prize!
- Thunderball: The most frequent National Lottery draw is Thunderball, offering a fixed £500,000 prize every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. The impressive odds make it one of the most popular and cheapest lotteries available.
- Lotto HotPicks: Based on the main Lotto game, Lotto HotPicks allows you to choose how many numbers you want to match. The more numbers that you successfully match, the higher your payout will be. Prizes range from £6 to £350,000.
- EuroMillions HotPicks: A UK exclusive lottery game, EuroMillions HotPicks uses the five main numbers from the main EuroMillions game drawn every Tuesday and Friday night. The Lucky Star numbers are not included in this game.
How to Bet on Pick 3
Pick 3 is an online game that lets you play for prizes worth up to £500 three times a day. Winning is as simple as matching three numbers – you even get to choose how much you want to bet.
Pick 3 offers a top prize worth £500 for just a £1 wager – that’s a return of 500x the value of your bet. There are also many other prizes on offer.
You get to choose from a variety of different bet types, each with its own prizes and odds of winning. Just pick three numbers between 0 and 9 to get started.
Pick 3 draws take place every day at 1pm, 6pm and 9pm, making it one of the most frequently played lottery games available in the UK.