Win up to £5 million every Monday and Thursday with Health Millions, the online-only game that also offers Super Jackpots worth £15 million once a month. What's more, entry only costs £1! Find out more about how Health Millions works below.
Health Millions is not available to play from your country.
How to Play Health Millions
Follow these steps to enter Health Millions. The latest results are announced every Monday and Thursday at 9.00pm, so you'll need to submit your entries by 8.50pm.
- Pick six numbers from 1 to 50, plus a Health Ball from 1 to 5. Alternatively, you can select 'Quick Pick', which automatically selects random numbers for you.
- Choose how many weeks you’d like to play for. You can either pick a single entry or subscribe to make sure you don’t miss out.
- Select 'Add To Cart' to purchase your entries. If you don't already have an online account you'll need to sign up.
- Wait for the results. If you're a winner you'll automatically be notified by email.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
Health Millions combines a big jackpot with fantastic overall odds of winning. You only need to match the Health Ball to receive a free bet, or you can win a cash prize for matching two main numbers.
To win the £5 million jackpot, you must correctly predict all of the numbers, including the Health Ball. If there is more than one jackpot winner, the prize money is split equally between them. The Health Millions jackpot doesn’t roll over, so it's usually worth £5 million, except for when Super Jackpot events are held.
The following table shows the prize categories and odds of winning:
|Prize Category||Odds of Winning||Prize Value|
|Match 6 + Health Ball||1 in 79,453,500||£5 million|
|Match 6||1 in 19,863,375||£2|
|Match 5 + Health Ball||1 in 300,960||£2|
|Match 5||1 in 75,240||£2|
|Match 4 + Health Ball||1 in 5,599||£2|
|Match 4||1 in 1,399||£2|
|Match 3 + Health Ball||1 in 299||£2|
|Match 3||1 in 74||£2|
|Match 2 + Health Ball||1 in 39||£2|
|Match 2||1 in 10||£2|
|Match 1 + Health Ball||1 in 12||Free Bet|
|Match 0 + Health Ball||1 in 11||Free Bet|
|The overall odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3|
As Health Millions is an online-only game, it's easy to claim prizes. See the claim procedure for each prize category below:
- Free Bet - this will automatically be credited into your account, allowing you to log in and activate it when you want to use it.
- Cash Prize - the cash prize will always be paid straight into your Health Millions account.
- Jackpot - if you win the jackpot you will be contacted by someone from the Health Millions team with instructions on how to claim.
The jackpot is raised to a higher amount of £15 million for the last Health Millions game of the month. These special events are known as ‘Super Jackpot’ games as the top prize is three times larger than normal. The jackpot drops back down to £5 million for the following game, regardless of whether it is won or not. The rules for these special games are exactly the same apart from the enhanced jackpot, so you can still win prizes for matching just the Health Ball or two main numbers.
The next Super Jackpot event will take place on Thursday 29th April.