February EuroMillions Mega Week To Offer Hawaiian Holiday
Last Updated: Tuesday 7th February 2017, 10:24 am
A luxury trip to Hawaii beckons for lucky EuroMillions players this month after the prize details were announced for February’s edition of Mega Week. The promotion will take place on Tuesday 21st February and Friday 24th February, and will propel six ticket holders into life as a millionaire in the finest style imaginable.
Mega Week is held every month and offers guaranteed prizes to UK participants of EuroMillions, usually by adding more Millionaire Maker prizes and adding in fantastic experiences. This month, three players in each draw will receive £1 million and the chance to fly out with a guest for 16 nights of Hawaiian adventure.
If you are lucky enough to win, you will have the option of creating your own schedule or following a recommended itinerary featuring five different stops. The suggested destinations are as follows:
- Oahu - Three nights at the Four Seasons Hotel, Ko Olina. You will stay in an ocean-front bedroom suite and be treated to a personal shopping beach makeover.
- Kauai - Three nights in a deluxe suite at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel. You will get to enjoy a private jeep tour of either the North and East shores or the South West of the island.
- Big Island - Accommodation for three nights at the Four Seasons Hotel, Hualalai. Staying in an ocean-view suite, you will have the chance to enjoy a private three-course meal from an A La Carte menu and go on a custom boat tour.
- Maui - Four nights at the Four Seasons Hotel, Wailea, with a view of the ocean from your luxury suite.
- Lanai - Three nights at the Four Seasons Hotel, Lanai, to round off the trip, staying in an ocean front suite.
The accommodation at each venue is five-star and includes bed and breakfast, in addition to a generous allowance for lunch and dinner. The trip also includes a private surf lesson and a helicopter ride to see more of the breath-taking views.
If you want to play EuroMillions before Mega Week, you can buy tickets for tonight’s draw and the chance to win a jackpot of £21 million. There will also be two guaranteed prizes of £1 million in the Millionaire Maker, and you can enter by playing online or visiting an authorised retailer. Good luck!
Tuesday 23rd January 2018
Wednesday 24th January 2018